Fall 2023 Sustainable Living Series is a Course
Fall 2023 Sustainable Living Series
Time limit: 50 days
Full course description
September 13, 20, 27, and October 4, 11, 18, and 25. From 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm (EDT).
- You will explore energy, water, and food topics and learn how these three work together as a system.
- You will delve into the U.S. economy and understand how our consumption of goods impacts our world.
- You will discover ways to take action in your home and community to reduce your footprint and increase your handprint.
- You will learn how people across the country are making a difference for their communities.
- You will earn a digital badge when you complete the course